The Cabinet of the Minister Plenipotentiary of St. Maarten
The Cabinet of the Minister Plenipotentiary of St. Maarten in The Hague is driven to achieve excellence and will function as Ambassadors for St. Maarten through proper, diplomatic and professional representation.
To realize and support the interests of the Government and citizens of St. Maarten in the Netherlands
To build and promote a sustainable and developed country, that meets the needs of this generation and generations to come, which will lead to a prosperous and safe nation for all.
To represent in the Kingdom Council while maintaining the highest and most transparent standards.
To advocate economic opportunities on the island
To inspire remigration to the island to build a stronger economy, by connecting people to tangible job opportunities
To assist in building the best destination product
The Cabinet is further commissioned to handle in the best interest of St. Maarten in aspects relating to:
- political affairs;
- economic affairs an EU;
- development cooperation;
- consular affairs;
- education and cultural affairs.
- Promotion of our countries dignity in the Netherlands
- Promotion of the full development of St. Maarteners in the Netherlands
- Acknowledge, strengthen and build engagement with the St. Maarten diaspora in the Netherlands
- Partnerships and alliances with municipalities, communities, institutions, embassies and businesses in the Kingdom of the Netherlands and European Union